Lamington Oat Swirl Jar
"The Lamington has been an Aussie classic through the decades, all the way back to the 1900s. I've taken inspiration from this Aussie fave adding an UNCLE TOBYS twist to create the Lamington Swirl Oat Jar."
By Hayden Quinn
- 1 ½ cups UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Rolled Oats
- 2 ½ cups full-fat milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup natural yoghurt
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or defrosted if frozen, mashed
- 50g dark chocolate, shaved
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, toasted
Add UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Rolled Oats, milk, vanilla, honey and yoghurt into a large container. Mix well, then place into the fridge for at least 30 minutes before assembling your jars.
Dollop half of the oats between two jars, spoon in some mashed raspberries, sprinkle in some shaved chocolate and coconut flakes. Top with the remaining porridge and the remaining toppings. Use a chopstick to swirl the ingredients into the oats for a ripple affect.
Oats store in the fridge for up for 5 days.