Oat Crackers Recipe for Grazing Board
A crispy whole grain oat cracker featured on a festive grazing board
- 1 cup UNCLE TOBYS rolled oats
- ½ pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 tb Poppy seeds
- 1 tb Caraway seeds
- 2 tb thyme, ground
- 1 tb garlic powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tb extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Pre-heat oven to 160C and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix, the rolled oats seeds, thyme, garlic powder and salt until well-combined
- Add the water and olive oil and allow the mixture to rest for 10 minutes or until liquid has absorbed.
- Place the mixture on the oven tray with baking paper. Place the second piece of baking paper on top and then use the palm f your hand to press and evenly spread the mixture to a thin layer. You can use a rolling pin.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut into even squares.
- Return the crackers to the oven and bake until crisp, about 30 minutes.
- Allow the crackers to cool before serving on your grazing board. Place alongside UNCLE TOBYS Apple and Oat Balls.