Turmeric & Coconut Wholegrain Pancakes with Smoked Salmon
- 2 x 46g sachets of UNCLE TOBYS Super Blends Prebiotic Fibre – Turmeric & Coconut
- ¾ cup skim milk
- 1 free range egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tbsp Natural Greek yoghurt, to serve
- 100g smoked salmon, to serve
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives, to serve
- Lemon wedge, to serve
1. Place oats and milk in a small bowl to soak and allow oats to soften for 5-minutes. Set aside.
2. Add the egg and baking powder and gently whisk until well combined.
3. Heat a small-medium sized fry pan over medium-low heat. Spray olive oil, then add two tablespoon portions of the pancake mixture to the pan, cooking two at a time. Evenly spread the mixture with the back of the spoon and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip pancakes and cook for roughly 1-2 minutes, or until other side is golden brown.
4. Once cooked, serve with Greek yoghurt, smoked salmon, chives, and lemon, if desired.
Nutrition per serve: 1743 kJ; 25g protein; 20g fat (5.2g saturated fat); 32.5g carbohydrates (11.5g total sugars); 7.8g fibre; 947mg sodium