Turmeric and Raspberry Baked Oats
A delicious, nourishing mix of oats, with a hint of turmeric and coconut that you can pre-prepare the night before and just put in the oven for a warm winter brekkie, or bake on the weekend for a comforting breakfast.
- 4 x 46g sachets of UNCLE TOBYS Super Blends Prebiotic Fibre – Turmeric & Coconut
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 175ml skim milk
- 1 punnet (125g) of raspberries
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp Natural yoghurt, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the oats in a mixing bowl with the mashed bananas, baking powder, maple syrup and mix until well combined.
3. Add the milk and stir.
4. Pour into a small (roughly 20cm) baking dish.
5. Top with raspberries and flaked coconut.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown
7. Serve warm with a dollop of natural yoghurt on top.
8. Keep in the fridge covered for up to three days.
Nutrition per serve: 1100 kJ; 8g protein; 6.6g fat (3.5g saturated fat); 38g carbs (15g total sugars); 5g fibre; 382mg sodium.