Mango Oat Crumble
Mango Oat Crumble made with UNCLE TOBYS Delicious Blends Mango with Macadamia.
By Kathleen Alleaume
- 4 cups (560g) frozen mango
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ cup (60mL) lemon juice
- 4 sachets (160g) UNCLE TOBYS Delicious Blends Queensland Mango & Macadamia
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup (140g) natural Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup (70g) pistachios, chopped coarsely to garnish
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 190 °C/170° C fan forced.
- In a medium sized saucepan combine mango, vanilla, cinnamon, water and lemon juice. Place on low to medium heat for 2-3 minutes stirring constantly until mangoes soften slightly. Transfer mixture to an oven-proof baking dish, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, place UNCLE TOBYS Delicious Blends Queensland Mango & Macadamia, olive oil and salt: mix until well combined. Press the mixture with your fingers and ensure it sticks together. If not, add a little more oil.
- Pour crumble topping over the mangoes in an even layer. Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the crumble is golden. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes.
- To serve each portion of crumble, add a dollop of Greek yoghurt, a sprinkle of pistachios and a drizzle of maple syrup (optional).