Quick, easy and delicious hot chocolate oats
- 1 ½ cup UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Rolled Oats
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 cup milk (UNCLE TOBYS Oat Milk)
- 2 tablespoons peanut, almond or cashew butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 40g 70% dark chocolate, roughly chopped, plus extra for serving
Marshmallows, to serve
Grated chocolate, to serve
Add UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Rolled Oats, cocoa powder, cinnamon, sea salt, milk, nut butter, vanilla, maple syrup and dark chocolate to a medium saucepan and place over low-medium heat. Cook, stirring often for about 5 minutes until creamy.
Spoon the Hot Chocolate Oats between two serving bowls. Garnish with marshmallows and grated dark chocolate to serve.