We collaborated with Sydney based vegetarian foodie @vegbitez to create another take on our favourite baked oats trend. This one is the perfect Easter treat! We'd love to see your own creations using #UncleTobysOats.
Ingredients (Two Serves)
- 1 Cup of Uncle Tobys Traditional Rolled Oats
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup of Milk (Soy milk used in video)
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Mini Easter Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon of Butter
- Coat the inside of two medium size ramekins with a thin layer of butter and preheat your oven to 180° Celsius fan-forced.
- In a blender add the following ingredients: Uncle Tobys Traditional Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Baking Soda, Banana, Eggs, Milk and Vanilla Extract. Blend on low until combined, no large oats remain and mixture is smooth.
- Half fill each ramekin with the wet mix and place a mini Easter Egg in the centre of each. Cover with remaining wet mix, leaving half a cm gap from the top of the ramekin. Top with Chocolate Chips.
- Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and stand in ramekins for 5 minutes prior to eating.