Texture, texture, texture - that is what we love about this recipe. A little crunch goes a long way and the vanilla oat crumble does just that, a delicious contrast to the creamy UNCLE TOBYS Oats.
Vanilla Oat Crumble
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Rolled Oats
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoons pepitas
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 ½ cup UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Rolled Oats
- 2 ½ cups UNCLE TOBYS Oat Milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
1 cup fresh raspberries, to serve
To make the Vanilla Oat Crumble: Heat a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add in the coconut oil, vanilla extract, UNCLE TOBYS Oats, pistachios, pepitas and the sunflower seeds. Cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes until seeds are lightly toasted. Add the coconut flakes in the last 30 seconds, and stir through until golden brown. Remove from the heat and set aside ready for serving.
To make the Creamy Oats: Add the UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Rolled Oats, Oat milk and maple syrup to a medium saucepan. Place over low-medium heat and cook, stirring often, for 5-7 minutes until thick and creamy. Remove from the heat and stir through the yoghurt.
Divide the Creamy Oats between two serving bowls. Top with the fresh raspberries and spoon over the Vanilla Oat Crumble to serve.