Cranberry & Passionfruit Parfait
Cranberry & Passionfruit Parfait made with UNCLE TOBYS Delicious Blends Murray River Raisin and Cranberry.
By Kathleen Alleaume
- 1 sachet (40g) UNCLE TOBYS Delicious Blends Murry River Raisin and Cranberry
- 1/3 cup (80mL) plant-based milk
- ½ cup (65g) strawberries, sliced thinly
- ½ cup (140g) coconut yoghurt
- 1 passionfruit, pulp removed
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Place UNCLE TOBYS Delicious Blends Murry River Raisin and Cranberry in a glass, add milk and stir until well combined. Cover and allow to set in the fridge overnight.
- Next day, layer with strawberries, yoghurt and passionfruit and sprinkle with chia seeds. Enjoy!