Coconut Mango Oat Pavlova Bowl
Summer is here and so are the best, freshest and tastiest mangos and this bowl of oats let them sing in a super fresh, cooling moment in the sun as you have your breakfast on a summer’s morning. Drawing a little inspiration from mum’s Christmas pav, this is going to be a favourite of mine this summer!
- 1 cup UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Rolled Oats
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut, plus more for serving
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup UNCLE TOBYS Oat Milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut yoghurt
- 1 large mango, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons macadamias, toasted
- 1-2 passion fruits, sliced open and seeds scooped out
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves picked
Add UNCLE TOBYS Rolled oats, shredded coconut, coconut milk, UNCLE TOBYS Oat Milk and maple syrup to a large container. Mix well, then place on the lid and into the fridge overnight to chill and soak.
When ready to serve, divide the oats between two serving bowls. Top with a dollop of yoghurt, the mango, macadamias, shredded coconut, passionfruit pulp and mint leaves to garnish.
You can also serve with edible flowers as a garnish if you feel like getting fancy!
Tips / Notes
If you like to eat your oats warm, you can add the soaked oats into a small saucepan and heat over low heat for 3-4 minutes until warmed through, or you can microwave for 1 minute until warmed.