A delicious brekkie for the whole family!
- 3/4 cup Uncle Tobys Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tbsp agave syrup or honey
If desired, serve-with real maple syrup, additional cereal and/or fresh fruit
- Place 3/4 cup of Uncle Tobys Cheerios cereal in a food processor and process until ground to a fine powder.
- In a medium bowl, stir in the Uncle Tobys Cheerios powder, flour, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- Add milk, eggs and agave; stir with fork until blended (batter will still be slightly lumpy).
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Spray pan with oil cooking spray.
- For each pancake, pour 1 tablespoon of batter into the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute or until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Turn over and cook for a further 30sec or until golden. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat for remaining mixture to make 8 mini pancakes in total.
- If desired, top mini pancakes with real maple syrup, extra Uncle Tobys Cheerios cereal and/or fresh fruit. Enjoy!