We partnered with Perth based foodie and content creator @audreysaurus to create a delicious new take on the baked oats trend. Check out the recipe below, and we'd love to see your own creations on #UncleTobysOats!
- 1/3 cup Uncle Tobys traditional rolled oats
- 1/4 cup milk or non-dairy milk alternative
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or preferred sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp peanut butter (to taste)
- Handful of assorted berries
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Oil a ramekin or baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes at 175o C until just set
- Garnish with berries, chia seeds, and peanut butter, and serve warm.