|Schedule to Conditions of Entry|
|Promotion Name||Practice Nurses Nutrition Survey (“The Promotion”)|
|Promoter||The Promoter is Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 trading as Cereal Partners Australia of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138|
|Permit Numbers||Authorised under permit numbers NSW:LTPS/16/09673|
|Promotional Period||The promotion starts at 9am AEDT on 28 November 2016 and closes at 5pm AEDT on 8 January 2017|
|Entry Restrictions||Entry is open to primary health care and general practice nurses who are aged over 18 years who are residents of Australia and who have received the survey invite via the APNA e-newsletter.|
|Entry Method||To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period:
(i) Complete the Practice Nurses Breakfast Survey contained in the APNA E-newsletter;
(ii) The Promoter will conduct a draw from all entrants who complete the Practice Nurses Breakfast Survey to determine winners.
|Maximum entries permitted||One (1) entry per person.|
|Draw Details||The prize draw will be conducted at 5pm AEDT on 9 January 2017 at 43 Victoria Street, McMahons Point, NSW 2060, by Appetite Communications. The first Four (4) valid entries drawn will each win the prize.|
|Prize||The following prizes will be awarded one (1) $100 Westfield Gift Cards. There will be up to four (4) prizes awarded.|
|Value of Prize Pool||Total prize pool is valued at $400.00|
|Prize Winner Notification||All winners will be notified in writing within 48 hours of a prize.|
|Prize Claim Date||All prizes must be claimed by 7 April 2017 at 5PM AEST.|
|Re-Draw and Prize Winner Notification and Publication Details||If required an unclaimed prize draw will occur on 10 April 2017 at 10.00am AEST. The prize winner will be contacted and announced on the same date. The unclaimed prize draw will occur at 43 Victoria Street, McMahons Point, NSW 2060, by Appetite Communications.|
Conditions of Entry
- These Conditions of Entry are to be read in conjunction with the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Conditions of Entry and the Schedule to Conditions of Entry, the Schedule to Condition of Entry prevails.
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry is invalid.
- Standard entry restriction: Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period: The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid.
- Entry by SMS: Should the Promotion require an SMS entry, the cost of sending a text entry is the responsibility of the entrant and will vary depending on the mobile network used. Total cost of text entry made within Australia will not exceed 60 cents including GST, whether sent during the Promotional Period or not. Entrants may need to consult their mobile phone provider prior to entering the Promotion.
- Receipt of entries for electronic entries: Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- Games of Chance: If more than one prize is offered for that draw, the prize with the highest value will be awarded first. If other prizes are available to be won in the Promotion, they will be awarded in descending value. The name of any prize winner will be published on the internet at nestle.com.au/productnews/winners
- Games of skill: All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Verification Requirements: The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency. Where the Promotion requires the purchase of a product(s), the Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to require any prize winner to produce the original purchase receipt/s for every entry they or their household made during the Promotion period in order to claim a prize. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be invalid.
- Monetary Prizes: If money is offered as a prize, the prize may be awarded in a cheque form or by eftpos transfer to a nominated bank account. If the prize is to be delivered by eftpos, the winner will be required to advise the Promoter of their nominated bank account details for their prize money to be deposited. Eftpos transfers may take up to 30 days to process.
- Tickets to an Event or an Experience: If tickets to an event or an experience are offered as a prize, the prize will be subject to the organiser’s terms. The Promoter is not liable for any cancellation or re-scheduling that may prevent prize fulfilment. The tickets to the event cannot be converted to cash nor replaced if lost, stolen or defaced. Tickets can only be used on the date(s) specified on the ticket.